KTU Admission Application Portal – How To Apply… Koforidua Technical University, KTU Admission Application Portal | KTU Online Application Portal for Admissions.
The Authority of the Koforidua Technical University (KTU) has enabled the admission portal. The KTU Online Application Portal is created for prospective students of the Koforidua Technical University to effect Admission Applications.
KTU ADMISSION PORTAL.
You can visit and Access the KTU Application Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
HOW TO APPLY.
Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
• Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at Koforidua Technical University Campus – Cash Office or at any Ecobank, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Cal Bank, UniBank and Fidelity Bank branches throughout the country.
• To apply by MTN Mobile money, visit www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline (for MTN Mobile money services instruction).
• Foreign Applicants can purchase On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers online by visiting www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost ($50.00).
• Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline after payment.
• In completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be of a white background.
Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal.
• Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.