Maersk Drilling Latest Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Maersk Drilling Latest Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Maersk Drilling Latest Recruitment 2018
Maersk Drilling Recruiting For Senior Commercial Manager
Are you interested in offshore oil and gas drilling? Do you have strong commercial flair and/or operational experience from the O&G industry? If so, then join Maersk Drilling as Commercial Manager working in Ghana. You can look forward to a challenging position that will fuel your international career opportunities within our organization.
What we offer
Maersk Drilling provides high-efficiency drilling services to global oil companies and has some of the world’s most advanced rigs. We want to strengthen and drive commercial excellence – amongst other things by building and maintaining an in-depth customer relationship as well as a profound market understanding. We believe that by doing so we will be able to secure employment of our drilling units and position us ideally in the right markets to be the Drilling Contractor of choice.
You will in an international environment be in close contact with internal and external stakeholders giving you the opportunity to build a strong network across functions and develop your personal and professional skills even more. For the right candidate the position offers enormous development potential and the chance of being part of a drilling contractor offering many opportunities.
You will be part of a truly international company with our employees representing 65 nationalities. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance
As Commercial Manager for Ghana you will be working out of our office in Accra and you will be responsible for existing and new customers in the region and take part in developing our strategy for the West African market. Your responsibilities will include:
• Being the senior commercial representative in Ghana, managing existing operations from a commercial side
• Develop relationships with Maersk Drilling’s existing and potential customers located in Ghana and West Africa
• Promote business in line with Maersk Drilling’s strategy and identify, pursue and develop new business opportunities
• Propose and implement a marketing plan for Ghana and West Africa and keep these plans up to date
• Provide market intelligence and prepare relevant market studies of business opportunities in Ghana and West Africa and lead projects as requested
• Ensure that the opportunity pipeline is continuously updated and that leads are followed up on and matured
• Develop strategies for winning targeted opportunities
Who we are looking for
You have strong commercial mindset/flair and analytical skills and/or operational or technical experience from the O&G industry, while being constructive and positive towards the various tasks on a daily basis. You can work at a high level of independence, with confidence towards senior stakeholder in the industry.
Your educational background is not as important as your business/commercial sense and your flair for the operational aspects of this line of business. Irrespective of your background, we expect that you have a keen interest in offshore oil and gas drilling. It is also crucial that you have the ambition to develop a deep insight in relevant aspects of our industry. Experience in West Africa or in particular Ghana is an advantage.
You must have the ability to build, develop and maintain close client relationships. In addition, you have the drive to develop and execute complex transactions of significant value with our clients that are the international oil companies. You are fluent in written and spoken English. Proficiency in other relevant languages is an advantage.
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019