Mantrac Ghana Recruitment for Health Safety & Environment Officer – 2017 | See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
Mantrac Ghana Recruitment
Mantrac Ghana Jobs 2017, Mantrac Ghana Recruitment 2017, Mantrac Ghana Careers 2017, Mantrac Ghana Vacancies 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Mantrac Ghana Recruitment for Health Safety & Environment Officer. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Mantrac Ghana Limited your Caterpillar authorized dealer for Earthmoving, Construction, Power System and Lift Truck Products. In order to advance our position as the market leader, we invite applications from highly motivated and suitably qualified Health, Safety & Environment Officers for employment in the Safety Department of the company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensures all Safety policies and practices are in line with Mantrac Groups safety vision and principles, and worldwide practices.
• Leads safety/ toolbox talks.
• Provides detailed reports regarding incidents, risk and safety performance.
• Develops procedures for managing and disposing hazardous substances.
• Develops, monitor and constantly improve Health, Safety and Environment procedures for MARC Operations.
• Develops a Comprehensive Standard Operating Procedure for All MARC Operations.
• Ensures safe working and Environmental Practices are strictly followed.
• Reviews safe working procedures as and when it becomes necessary.
• Keeping an up to date record of all Health, safety and environmental issues.
• Carries out periodic and spontaneous planned inspections of all work areas.
• Promotes the awareness of Health, Safety and environmental issues.
• Investigating and reporting all accidents and incidents.
• Ensures staff attends and complete all health and safety courses.
• Performs all other Jobs assigned to him/her by the Project Manager/Safety Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree in BSc. Engineering.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent Communication skills
• Excellent Knowledge transfer skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS office application suite
• A minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
• Excellent time management skills
• Abreast with worldwide Health, Safety and Environmental procedures
Remuneration: Exciting salary package awaits the successful candidate.
Location: Newmont, Akyem
How to Apply For the Job
Interested persons should forward their applications and CVs with full address to:
The Human Resources Manager
Mantrac Ghana Limited
P.O Box 5207
Closing Date: 14 August, 2017
Note: Only short listed applicants would be contacted.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019