Margaret Sanders International Scholarship 2019/2020 for Undergraduate African Students
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Margaret Sanders International Scholarship 2019/2020 for Undergraduate African Students…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Margaret Sanders International Scholarship 2019/2020
The annual Margaret Sanders International Scholarship is open to graduating high school students from AISA full member schools. The scholarship provides financial support for the graduate to attend college or university (must be a 501 (c)(3), U.S. chartered, degree-granting institution) and may cover a broad range of educational expenses such as tuition, room and board, books, computers and the like.
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Value of Award: To be determined by the Margaret Sanders Foundation each year (normally around US$5,000)
- To be taken at (country): African countries
- Type: Undergraduate
- Be enrolled at an AISA Full Member school in good standing
- Be in their senior year of high school
- Be endorsed and recommended by their school
- Have applied to a qualifying 501 (c)(3), U.S. chartered, degree-granting institution
Selection Criteria: The scholarships will be awarded to the students who demonstrate character strengths such as persistence and motivation, resourcefulness, and acceptance of other cultures and points of view.
Nominated students should also display a genuine interest in, and sustained commitment to the welfare of others, as reflected through participation in school activities, and community/civic involvement.
Factors considered in the selection process include:
- Academic achievement
- Financial need
- Leadership and service contributions that directly address community and societal needs and solutions
Application Form – How to Apply: Scholarship details and the application form can be found on the AAIE website here.
- Full Member AISA schools are invited to submit one student for consideration of the scholarship opportunity.
- Scholarship details and the application form can be found on the AAIE website here.
- AAIE will forward all applications received from the region to the AISA Board who will choose one student to represent the AISA region. This applicant will then compete with candidates in other regions for this prestigious international award.
- Applications are due with AAIE on 15 November.
- Winners will be notified on 15 December with awards presented at the annual AAIE Conference in February.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2018
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of Margaret Sanders International Scholarship 2019/2020 for Undergraduate African Students for more information.