Metso Recruitment 2019 for Technical Sales Engineer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Metso Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Metso Recruitment 2019
It all begins with active personal involvement – curiosity. Why can’t things be done differently, better or maybe simpler? Over the years, curiosity builds knowledge.
We utilize knowledge and hands-on attitude to make the big difference to our customers. Be part of a friendly and professional team in a global workplace. With us, you will be working with world-leading process industry solutions in a result-driven and respectful culture.
Job posting end date: 03/22/2019
To primarily ensure effective handling of the inquiry to invoice process for all customers (as defined)
for the entire process as required by the Quality System. The function is sales office
based and requires that the individual handle all pertinent telephonic and emailed
customer enquires and similar requests emanating from the Ext. Sales and Service
personnel or directly from prospective customers.
1. To represent to Company in a professional, efficent and orderly manner.
2. To respond to customer inquiries regarding price, technical information, and product availability.
3. The preparation and submission of technically correct and comprehensive quotations to customers
for complete products, spare parts and services, as requested by Customers or Sales and Service
organization, and in accordance with relevant Quality Procedures.
4. The receipt of and processing of Customer orders based on valid quotations for products, spares and
services in accordance with the relevant Quality Procedures.
5. The entry and maintenance of all details of customer orders into local Order Book.
6. The preparation of IPO’s and local purchase requisitions in accordance with the requirements of
relevant orders received, and in accordance with necessary approval processes.
7. The creation and maintenance of order files.
8. The expediting and following up of purchases and deliveries related to the fulfillment of customer
9. The preparation of relevant documentation in order for goods to be shipped to customers.
10.The control of inventory and periodic stocktaking
of current inventory.
11.To provide necessary information and documentation regarding customer orders so as to enable
invoicing to be completed and customer payments to be made, thus completing the ITI process.
12.To contribute to the development of a healthy and open communication process within the company,
through honest and constructive communication.
13.To develop a sound knowledge of all internal processes within the company, in order to ensure
1. Inquiry to quotation lead times, as per Quality System.
2. Order receipt to processing lead times, as per Quality System
3. Customer Satisfaction (CCS survey).
4. Employee satisfaction (PRP).
5. IPO errors.
1. Go-no-go decisions on quotations
2. Technical solutions proposed to endusers in conjunction with responsible Sales or Service Engineer.
3. Terms of payment. Based upon company credit control policy in conjunction with local finance team
4. Trading terms accepted or declined according to Metso’s Terms and Conditions, in conjunction with local finance team
5. All purchasing prepared in conjunction with approval levels and local process requirments
6. All quotation approvals according to current Metso Valve Approval grid.
1. At least 2 years experience in a similar environment.
2. Industry experience relevant to job function (Discretionary, preference based on job level).
Other Key Skills or Knowledge
1. Technical competence combined with understanding of basic business principles of flow control and instrumentation
2. High level of proficiency in both verbal & written communication
3. High level of computer literacy
4. Ability to work under pressure.
5. A willingness to learn and adaptibility in the workplace
6. Ability to function effectively in a multicultural
7. A basic understanding of automation technology and trends.
8. Continuous improvement attitude.