MODEC Ghana Recruitment 2019 for Administrative Supervisor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the MODEC Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
MODEC Ghana Recruitment 2019
The Administrative Supervisor supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems. Develop strategies to manage functions to effectively run the Facilities of company and personnel movement to and from point of origin to work.
- Manage and direct the activities of the staff in an administrative set-up.
- Manage and supervise facilities functions in a production setting facility.
- Developing, analysing, reviewing, and implementing administrative department systems and controls.
- Supervise the Travels and Logistics team in delivering bespoke travels and logistics services to all employees.
- Manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors and hotels.
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers, hotels and facilities.
- Ensures cost effectiveness and time-sensitivity across the entire organization.
- Interact with other department heads in managing the entire administrative operations.
- Develop inventory control management systems.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Develop logistics in organizing records, files and statements in an effective manner.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Supervising relocation and to make decisions about leasing
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations per MODEC standards
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Drive continuous improvement of the HR/Admin Department
- BSc in Business Administration, HR, Statistics Project Management, Facilities Management
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience resolving complex administrative related issues
- High level of computer literacy. Well organized person with experienced typing skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communications skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge in all aspects of Ghanaian travel.
- Knowledge of general office, departmental operations and procedures as well as facilities management.
- Good supervisory, communications and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply