MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019, Application Form & Guidelines | See Application Form, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
Table of Contents
- 1 MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019/2020, MTN Ghana Scholarships 2019, MTN Scholarships 2019, MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019… Full Details Below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Are you a First-Year Student (Freshman) or Continuing Education Student pursuing their Undergraduate Degree in any accredited Public University or Institution in Ghana, without any sponsor or source of Funding?.
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019 is promising 100 Scholarship opportunities to Excellent, determine and brilliant Students in Ghana to complete their Studies.
The MTN Ghana Foundation announced this earlier this week saying that 300 scholarship awards would be given over a period of three years and beneficiaries will be selected from all 10 regions of Ghana.
This MTN Ghana Foundation scholarships will cover the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
Level/ Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate Students and Continuing education Students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana. The Applicant must be pursuing any choice course.
The Scholarship is hosted by the MTN Ghana Foundation.
Only Ghanaians can apply for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019.
The MTN Scholarship in Ghana 2019 covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
Eligibility for MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019:
The Applicant must be sure he/she has the Following:
- Must be a citizen of Ghana
- Must be proven to be;
c) Be hard-working with excellent academic results
- Continuing students and first year students in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana who meet all criteria may apply.
- Provide a one page letter of motivation indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach WASSCE results, admission letters and written Testimonials from your Senior High School. Please note that thorough checks will be made on all documents submitted.
- Application must be submitted together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- An applicant who enjoys any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering. WOMEN, and PERSONS with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
For first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana
An applicant in the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
For the purposes of this Scholarship, a credit pass in:
i. WASSCE means A1 – C6
ii. SSSCE means A – D
For Continuing Education Student in Ghana
A continuing student applicant should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
d) Be involved in extra curricula activities.
e) Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issue and/or must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
- Application submission shall be opened from April 3, 2019 and closes on May 3, 2019 at 11:59pm.
- Successful Candidates would be contacted directly and their names published in the newspapers by May 28, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: Under no circumstances whatsoever would an applicant be required to pay any money for the processing of their applications.