Nathan Associates Recruitment 2019 for Customs Advisor, International Development
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Nathan Associates Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nathan Associates Recruitment 2019
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world.
The project will support the Government of Ghana to increase domestic resource mobilization by strengthening tax policy, tax administration, and customs administration. Position will report to the Chief of Party.
- Provide technical assistance to Customs division of the Ghana Revenue Authority; and
- Build the capacity of the Customs division of the Ghana Revenue Authority to strengthen risk management
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience working for a customs authority
- Experience providing technical assistance to customs authorities to strengthen risk management
- Experience developing a blueprint for new IT system for customs management procedures
- Experience helping customs authorities manage the integration of customs IT systems
- Experience developing training curriculum and materials for Customs authorities, delivering a training-of-trainers program, and working with trainees to integrate new skills into their daily responsibilities
- Experience in capacity building and training of government officials;
- Fluent in English;
- Degree in Accounting or a related field preferred; and
- Familiarity with Ghana customs policy and customs administration issues preferred, Donor funded project experience preferred.