Table of Contents
NELGA Short Course Training 2019 – Political Economy of Land Governance in Africa (Funded to Zanzibar, Tanzania)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for NELGA Short Course Training 2019 – Political Economy of Land Governance in Africa (Funded to Zanzibar, Tanzania)… Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
NELGA Short Course Training 2019
The University of the Western Cape (UWC) will present an endorsed short course on the Political Economy of Land Governance in Africa. The course will be presented by the Institute for Poverty, Land & Agrarian Studies (PLAAS) in collaboration with the African Land Policy Centre. The second course will be hosted in collaboration with Ardhi University in Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- Duration of Programme: 11 Feb 2019 to 15 Feb 2019
- To be taken at (country): Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Field of Study: —
- Type: Short Course, Training
- Number of Awards: 40
Eligibility: Applicants should hold an undergraduate degree and have 3-4 years of work experience. Applicants without a university degree may be considered if they have 10-15 years’ work experience.
Value of Award: Funding is available for 40 participants to cover course registration fees, travel, and accommodation.
Application Form – How to Apply:
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th November 2018
For More Information:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019