Nylep Academy Recruitment 2019 for Female Pre-school Teachers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Nylep Academy Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nylep Academy Recruitment 2019
Nature of business: A reputable early childhood development centre.
Job Location: Opposite Top Oil, Community 25, New Dawhenya, near Tema.
*Applicants should be resident in Dawhenya or Community 25 ONLY*
Female Pre-school Teachers
- Teaching pupils of diverse background and ages.
- Monitoring, assessing and marking pupils work.
- Maintaining accurate records of pupils’ progress.
- Participating enthusiastically in all aspects of a vibrant school environment and promoting sound Christian ethos and values among pupils.
- Have a good understanding of how to address progress and shortfalls.
- Implementing strategies to improve performance and achievement levels of pupils.
- Must be able to lead by example, take initiative, creative and work independently to produce measurable results.
- Must be an effective communicator with pupils.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of SHS or Diploma and must possess Early Childhood Development Certificate from a reputable institution.
- Must have sound knowledge in early childhood development and how that leads to successful learning & development.
- Must have a clear understanding of appropriate strategies in teaching early years.
- Should be adaptable and a fast learner.
- Computer literacy
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar field.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to email@example.com
(Location: Community 25, New Dawhenya)
P O Box TS 68, Teshie – Accra
Only short -listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 14th March, 2019.
Ensure that you mention www.jobwebghana.com as the source of this job advert.