Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
PEG Africa Job Vacancies / Recruitment 2017, Application Details
PEG Africa invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 PEG Africa Recruitment / Job Vacancies. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
PEG Africa Job Vacancy For Customer Service Person 2017
EG delivers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. PEG’s anchor product, a basic solar home system that includes three lights, a phone charger, and a radio, allows consumers living on $5-10 per day to access clean light for working and studying after hours, avoid harmful air pollution from kerosene based lighting solutions, and also build credit for additional products and services over time. To date, PEG has raised over $10 million and has 200 full time staff across Ghana and Ivory Coast.
Job Title: Commercial Director
We have reached over 25,000 households with our products customers repay over time, and we plan to reach over half a million in the coming years in Ghana. We are able to afford such risks thanks to the PAYG technology which prevents customers from using the products unless they pay for it. To be able to fulfill our growth aspirations we need to have a healthy portfolio with customers repaying for the product on time.
The Credit Director is responsible for developing and implementing the Credit Strategy through direct oversight of its units (3 teams of over 30 staff) and collaborating with the sales and customer experience units.
- Understand repayment behavior of customers through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Develop strategies/initiatives (policies, incentives, …) to align behavior with company’s expectations
- Implement strategies/initiatives with set KPIs (M&E) and successfully managing internal stakeholders in the process
- Work with third parties to explore collaborations within the credit space
The successful candidate must have:
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to fully delegate and manage by output
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills – experience in FP&A, M&E or Product Management a plus.
- Natural ability to multitask and prioritize, plan and execute
- Experience in fast-growing start-up in Africa a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding PEG Africa Job Vacancies / Recruitment 2017, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.