Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Recruitment 2018
Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana Recruiting For Community Health Nurse
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana. PPAG is a Member Association (MA) of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). It is governed by respectable volunteers who are the members of the Association. The Governing body, formulate policies which are implemented by staff.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO working in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), in close collaboration with the Japanese Organization for International Cooperation in Family Planning (JOICFP), an international NGO in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant positions on a new project funded by the TAKEDA Pharmaceuticals and to be implemented jointly by JOICFP, PPAG and the Ghana Health Service (GHS).
- Report To: Project Officer
- Project Duration: Five (5) Years
- To provide effective and quality Comprehensive Reproductive Health information and services to clients at the project site and through community outreaches.
- Assist in providing Comprehensive Reproductive Health services including family planning at the project site
- Assist in providing SRH information and education to community members
- Assist in ensuring that project reports are collated and submitted as required
- Maintain an inventory of educational materials, contraceptives to re-order as needed
- Prepare and follow an effective referral system, where necessary
- Collate and analyse service statistics
- Coordinate, plan and ensure implementation of project activities
- Establish and maintain contact with district stakeholders
- Identify SRH needs in the project area and initiate innovate activities to address them
- Compile monthly/quarterly and other reports as required by the project schedule
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of all financial returns and programme report (monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually)
- Ensure efficient use of funds and resources for implementation
- Ensure all the training of community volunteers (Peer Educators, MCH Promoters, etc), are conducted
- Prepare quarterly forecast for implementation
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Required Skills or Experience
- Registered Community Health Nurse with a basic finance background
- Additional higher qualification in related field will be an added advantage
- Have a valid PIN from NMC
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience, 2 of which must be in a similar position
The Person Must:
- Have very good interpersonal, communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Be honest, transparent, reliable and duty-conscious
- Have basic accounting knowledge
- Have high sense of responsibility, humour, be non- judgmental and able to take initiatives
- Be a team player and self-motivated
- Be able to work for long hours
- Have excellent human relationship skills and be youth friendly.
- Have the ability to source for information and initiate innovative strategies for enhanced performance
- Be able to work with little or no supervision
- Be able to travel at short notice
How to Apply
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to: The Search Committee Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) P.O. Box AN 5756, Accra-North OR E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR DROP IN at: PPAG Head Office, Latebiokorshie, Nasia Road Note:
- People living with HIV/AIDS and disability are eligible and encouraged to apply
- PPAG believes in Child and Vulnerable Adults’ protection policy
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019