Public Procurement Authority Recruitment for Senior Administrative Officer 2017 | PPA Ghana Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
Public Procurement Authority Ghana Recruitment
Public Procurement Authority Jobs 2017, PPA Ghana Recruitment 2017, Public Procurement Authority Careers 2017, PPA G hanaVacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Public Procurement Authority Recruitment for Senior Administrative Officer. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity
The Authority intends to recruit suitable applicants for the above-mentioned positions. Interested staff should send their applications to the HR Department by close of day on 28th July, 2017.
• To provide administrative support for effective management of the Chief Executive’s Secretariat
• The Senior Administrative Officer will report to the Chief Executive
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures that all correspondence and reports are processed for the CEO’s Office in a timely manner.
• Ensures that the standard office practices and routines of the CEO’s Offices are functioning efficiently on an ongoing basis.
• Ensures that all critical information that may impact upon some Secretariat decision making process is reported to management, in a timely manner. Monitors and coordinates oral and written communication between the CEO’s office and members of the Board.
• Ensures proper filing and record keeping by accurately entering information in a timely manner consistent with office guidelines.
• Coordinates the CEO’s Monthly Report. Maintains calendars, schedules appointments, receives visitors, screens calls and mail, arranges travel, answers routine and often complex inquiries for CEO’S office.
• Prepares routine correspondence on own initiative and assembles data for complex reports prepared by executive staff.
• Makes minor administrative decisions requiring a wide knowledge of organization, policies, and practices; often functioning as a liaison for CEO’s office, resolving some items of a non-technical nature whiles performs related duties are required.
• Summarize all correspondence and applications in a template agreed by the CEO.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Direct Entry
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Administration or any related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
• A minimum of three (3) years post-qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organization.
• Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Coral Draw and Power Point Applications.
How to Apply For the Job
Applications, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates and the names and addresses of two referees should reach the following address:
The Chief Executive
P. M. B. 30
Ministries – Accra
Closing Date: 24 August, 2017
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019