RTI International Recruitment 2018 for Chief of Party – Jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the RTI International Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
RTI International Recruitment 2018
Applications are being accepted for an anticipated USAID-funded Improved Early Education Learning Outcomes Activity in Ghana. The anticipated 5-year activity is a follow-on to the existing USAID Ghana Partnership for Education Activity and seeks to build on the current program’s goals of supporting Ghana’s educational institutions to improve, expand and sustain learning outcomes for primary students nationwide. Positions are based in Accra, Ghana.
Responsible for the overall implementation of the project by ensuring integration of project activities through:
- the annual work plan and budgeting process;
- creating/maintaining an effective project management team;
- overseeing an effective monitoring and evaluation system.
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree in international development, education, public administration or related field.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in similar education intervention activities, and experience managing complex international donor-funded development activities in challenging environments.
- Demonstrated leadership, effective organizational development, partnership-building, managerial, team-building and communication skills.
- Proven ability to coordinate with government stakeholders, as well as non-governmental organizations.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your CV/resume to email@example.com. English language CVs required. Please put position title and applicant name in the subject line. Priority application deadline is December 24, 2018.
RTI offers competitive compensation and benefits and robust home office project support. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
RTI International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.