RTI International Recruitment 2018 for Finance And Administration Manager – Jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the RTI International Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
RTI International Recruitment 2018
Applications are being accepted for an anticipated USAID-funded Improved Early Education Learning Outcomes Activity in Ghana. The anticipated 5-year activity is a follow-on to the existing USAID Ghana Partnership for Education Activity and seeks to build on the current program’s goals of supporting Ghana’s educational institutions to improve, expand and sustain learning outcomes for primary students nationwide. Positions are based in Accra, Ghana.
- Responsible for senior level financial and administrative, operational, and HR functions for the project, including compliance and reporting requirements.
- Will coordinate and consolidate the projection of monthly, quarterly, and annual expenditures, and prepare pipeline estimates for the project.
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, or other relevant field, with 6 years of experience or a bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience.
- Prior experience overseeing finances for a USAID-funded project of a similar size and complexity required.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and fluency in English required.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your CV/resume to email@example.com. English language CVs required. Please put position title and applicant name in the subject line. Priority application deadline is December 24, 2018.
RTI offers competitive compensation and benefits and robust home office project support. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
RTI International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.