RTI International Recruitment 2018 for Senior Reading Specialist – Jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the RTI International Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
RTI International Recruitment 2018
Applications are being accepted for an anticipated USAID-funded Improved Early Education Learning Outcomes Activity in Ghana. The anticipated 5-year activity is a follow-on to the existing USAID Ghana Partnership for Education Activity and seeks to build on the current program’s goals of supporting Ghana’s educational institutions to improve, expand and sustain learning outcomes for primary students nationwide. Positions are based in Accra, Ghana.
- Responsible for management, oversight and direction of the reading program.
- Responsibilities include providing technical direction towards reading policy, coordinating all training, advising on teaching methodologies, leading the technical dialogue on reading with national and sub-national government levels, managing the reading team.
Required Skills or Experience
- PhD (preferred) in education with a focus on reading competencies and outcomes.
- Minimum of 6 years of demonstrated track record of working in area of reading.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your CV/resume to email@example.com. English language CVs required. Please put position title and applicant name in the subject line. Priority application deadline is December 24, 2018.
RTI offers competitive compensation and benefits and robust home office project support. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
RTI International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019