Serendi Montessori School Job Vacancy 2018 for Head Teacher
Serendipalm Co. Ltd. operates Ghana’s only palm oil commercial project with small holders and a “traditional” village-based oil mill. The project supplies several brands in Europe and the U.S., is organic and fair trade certified and has a positive impact on rural development in the Eastern Region.
Serendi Montessori School is a school that seeks to provide quality and moral education for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years through a unique play and learning method. The school seeks to recruit for the position of a Head teacher and teachers.
Head Teacher Responsibilities
- Responsible for the operation and instructional leadership at the preschool.
- Train and supervise staff, set instructional objectives, and work to meet all agreed set goals/objectives.
- Plan, organize and control all activities relating to the Pre-School.
- Maintain and ensure the growth of a first class Montessori School in the area.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma preferably in Education or Psychology.
- Working knowledge in Montessori System of Education.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience from the educational sector preferably a Montessori School.
- Must have skills in Management and Leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong digital literacy (ICT) skills required to perform Online Assessment/Supervision.
- Should be above 30 years.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and a proactive approach to effective communication in Twi and English are a must.
- Willingness to undergo Montessori practices training.
- Willingness to relocate full time to Asuom, Eastern Region
- All CV’s should be sent to email@example.com
- Closing Date: 30/03/2018