New months are fresh starts to new beginnings. They pass a very important message – the opportunity to pick up afresh, and to achieve set goals and objectives. Every New Month, people send Happy New Month Wishes, Happy New Month Quotes SMS, Happy New Month SMS, Happy New Month Messages, Happy New Month Greetings SMS and many other types of Happy New Month messages to their Love Ones.
We have compiled some great collections of Inspirational Happy New Month Wishes, SMS, Messages, Quotes etc that can be sent to your friend, boss, secretary, brother, sister, cousin, aunty, father, mother, wife, husband, teacher, her, him, spouse, family, lover, fiancee, boyfriend, girlfriend, pastor and to everyone you will like to wish a Happy New Month.
We’re here again with a collection of new month messages which you can send to your family, friends and acquaintances. They’re prepared in such a way that it’ll not only be a form of greeting, but it’ll also be a motivation to help spur your loved ones to achieve their set goals.
You’ve wonderful choices to select from. Do so, and know that it’ll deliver your message on the start of a new month.
Explore, Select, Copy any Happy New Month Message you like and Send it to anyone you want to wish a Happy New Month.
Inspirational New Month Status
1. Go out this month to surmount every challenge and to remove all embargoes that can stop you from achieving your set goals. Have a blessed month.
2. No success can be achieved without a set mind to drive it. Have a new month full of achievable successes. Succeed!
3. May this month be filled with untamed joy that’ll help make the best of your life. May your joy never cease. Happy new month.
4. Happiness shouldn’t be the exclusive preserve of the rich and mighty. You can be happy too. May you be really happy in all that you do this month. HNM!
5. No one has the right to make you happy or sad. Try not to tie your happiness to anyone; it’s your responsibility. I wish you a new month filled with unreserved happiness.
6. May your joy be full. May you find the purpose of your existence. May you live the life that you desire this month and forever! Have a rainbow coloured month!
7. I hope that the challenges and vicissitudes of life you face this month will spur you on to achieving the unachievable. I wish you heaven’s best.
8. Make sure to change every aspect of your life that’s purpose diminishing. Be the change you want to see in the universe. I hope you have a month filled with positive change!
9. As you gear up to receive the month’s endless blessings and possibilities, try to be a spring of blessings to others as well. Have a blessing-filled month.
10. Confidence and bravery go hand-in-hand. Be confident in facing life’s vicissitudes, and be brave enough to face life’s gruesome challenges. Have a month of victory.
Happy New Month Status
11. May you be endowed with the strength to keep you moving this new month. Focus on the future ahead, and not on the crippling circumstances. Go succeed.
12. Good success isn’t easy to come by. It is helped by an unflinching sense of determination, persistence, and due diligence. May you find grace to succeed in all of your endeavours this month. Grace to you.
13. I wish you a month filled with goodness and all shades of pleasant surprises. May everything good come your way!
14. Do have a month filled with positive and worthwhile experiences. Experience outside of the norm teaches us new stuff. Learn new things, break new barriers, test new waters!
15. I pray each day of the new month brings you enough hope to keep your dreams alive. Keep hope alive, and believe that dreams come true.
16. I pray that the good Lord directs you in all of the choices and decisions you need to make this month. Without the divine, we are nothing. Have him a space in your life, and you’ll have a life free of stress. Have a blessed month.
17. May peace fill your soul, may love fill your heart, may strength fill your body. Have a new month filled with heavenly blessings.
18. May the glory of God abound fully in your life this month. Go out there and shine! That’s what is expected of you.
19. May every moment of this month be filled with life-changing achievements for you. Don’t wait for anyone’s permission. Go out there and get all you deserve. Have an achievement-filled month.
20. I do hope you beat your previous track record of achievements this month. Go out there and beat your own records!
New Month Facebook Status
21. I pray that doors of opportunities will open for you this new month. May you find help in every angle. However, if doors don’t open, make new ones!
22. I hope that all your set goals come to fruition this month. Resign not to fate if things don’t go along with set plans. Only the determined can move mountains. Never give up.
23. May each day bring you closer to the attainment of your purpose and the reason for your existence. Attain the unattainable!
24. Welcome to the month of great flourishing. Do flourish on every side, like the palm tree.
25. May the divine power of God protect you, your family, and possessions from every imaginable and unimaginable harm. Have God’s full protection this month.
26. Overlook the errors of the previous month, and look forward to making this month pretty sensational. It’s achievable – just do it!
27. May everything work for your good this new month. Believe is the key. Yes, believe. Just believe – things will work out well. Have a month filled with endless possibilities.
28. May your achievements in the new month dwarf all the failures of the previous months. Grace to you.
29. May this month bring you everything you need to survive in life. Make God use of them, and make the world a better place.
30. May your month be spiced with joy unspeakable and peace undeniable. Seek peace with all men, and spread happiness roundabout!
New Month WhatsApp Status
31. I do hope you get things right this new month. You were made to try, do try harder, and make this month better than the last. I wish you well. Happy new month!
32. Make the best of this new month, because it’s a part of your life. If you let it go without making the best of it, you even your life away. Make the best of it!
33. May the impossibilities of the previous month be made possible this month. May your joy be full. May you prosper. Happy new month.
34. May you find inner peace, and may your inner being find harmony in all ways. Have a glorious month ahead.
35. I do hope that you will make and bring to life positive memories from this month that’ll last a lifetime. Happy new month.
36. May God bless you this month to make it inspiring and full of positive energy and enthusiasm. Have an ecstatic month ahead.
37. May the Lord open the doors of favour, blessings, peace and joy for you this month. May you never lose your shine. Shine on!
38. Every effort no matter how small counts. May all your efforts in becoming the best of whom you were made to be count. Don’t get tired; keep pushing!
39. The new month comes with its attendant blessings and challenges. May the blessings and challenges help shape you into becoming the best of who you’re.
40. The storms of life will come rocking your ship, but prepare to brace yourself. May your life’s ship never wreck. May this month be spiced with joy for you.
New Month Motivational Status
41. May every good thing you’ve ever wished for, be yours this new month. Have a month filled with wonderful goodies.
42. May all the things you love doing bring you joy and utter fulfilment. Keep doing what you love, and love what you do. Have a grand month ahead.
43. I wish you a happy new month. Your best is yet to come.
44. As you go through this month, do well to use things and love people. Never play with the emotions of people. May God bless you.
45. Be sure to spread happiness and excitement everywhere you go this new month. It’ll be for the greater good. Happy new month.
46. I do hope that all your plans, ideas, and good thoughts come into reality this new month. Have a blast!
47. I pray that this month bring you success in all aspects of human endeavours. You’re born to succeed.
48. May you start and end this month with praises and thanksgiving. Remember to give thanks always, even when things go wrong.
49. May God guide you every step of the way this month. May you never be a victim of circumstances. Have a grace coloured month.
50. May those who bless you be blessed; those who curse you will be cursed too! So that the world can be a better place, say good things to people as well. Happy new month!
Easter is a Christian religious event that is celebrated annually. During this period of celebration, people send Easter Wishes, Easter Quotes SMS, Easter SMS, Easter Messages, Easter Poems, Easter Greetings SMS and many other types of Easter’s day messages to their Love Ones.
We have compiled some great collections of Easter Wishes, SMS, Messages, Quotes etc that can be sent to your friend, boss, secretary, brother, sister, cousin, aunty, father, mother, wife, husband, teacher, her, him, spouse, family, lover, fiancee, boyfriend, girlfriend, pastor and to everyone you will like to wish a Happy Easter.
Explore, Select, Copy any Happy Easter Message you like and Send it to anyone you want to wish a Happy Easter Celebration.
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Friends
I wish this Easter bring you lots of love, joy and happiness. Happy Easter to you, my beautiful friend.
At this Easter, I wish your heart, your life, and your world will be filled with bliss. Happy Easter, my dearest friend.
May you have the best and most amazing Easter celebration ever. Happy Easter to you, my lovely friend.
I wish your Easter will be as beautiful and special as you are. Happy Easter, my best friend.
May your heart and life be filled with the happiness and joy that comes with Easter. Happy Easter to you, buddy.
I wish you have a wonderful and colourful Easter celebration. Happy Easter, my beautiful friend.
Easter is about good tidings and happiness, and I wish you all the good tidings and happiness of this Easter season. Happy Easter to you, my dearest friend.
Easter is here, and so also is happiness, love and joy. I wish you an abundance of love this season. Happy Easter, my sweet friend.
May this Easter be an awesome, beautiful and amazing one for you today and always. Happy Easter to you, my good friend.
I wish you a wonderful Easter filled with bliss and gaiety. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Boyfriend
May you have many reasons to smile, to be happy and to celebrate this Easter season. Happy Easter to you, my dearest.
Happy Easter to the most amazing and caring boyfriend ever – You. I wish you all the joy of Easter today and always.
Jesus Christ defeat death, may this Easter mark the end of sorrow and sadness in your life. Happy Easter to you, handsome.
Easter is about joy, love and happiness, and I wish your Easter is loaded with unspeakable joy and unending bliss. Happy Easter to you.
I wish that the joy and happiness of Easter season will follow you today and always. Happy Easter!
May your Easter be full of pleasant surprises, goodness and love. Happy Easter to you, my dearest.
Just as Jesus Christ tomb was empty, I pray that God will remove every pain from your life. Happy Easter, handsome.
May the joyous and glorious news of Easter never depart from you today and beyond. Happy Easter to you, my prince charming.
Christ has risen from the dead, may every dry bone in your life receive life today and always. Happy Easter to you.
I’m so excited to celebrate and enjoy the Easter season with someone as special as you are. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Girlfriend
May the risen Lord bless you abundantly this Easter and always. Happy Easter to you, beautiful.
I hope you will have many reasons to be thankful for everything this Easter. Happy Easter, damsel.
May the happiness that comes with Easter season fill your heart, your life, and your world. Happy Easter to you, sweetie pie.
I hope your Easter is as sweet as honey, as special as you are, and as colourful as the rainbow. Happy Easter, my cuppy cake.
May you today and always extend the happiness and love of Easter to everyone you come in contact with. Happy Easter!
I hope your Easter turned out to be one of the best Easter celebrations you ever had. Happy Easter to you, my one and only.
May your Easter with loaded with blessings laughter, joy and happiness. Happy Easter, sunshine.
I wish you all that you wish yourself this Easter and always. Happy Easter to you, beautiful.
May God restore your lost glory and blessings today and beyond. Happy Easter, my woman and my everything.
I wish you an abundance of love, favour, peace, goodness, and mercy this Easter and always. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Husband
I hope you find peace, good health and happiness this Easter season and always. Happy Easter to you, my darling husband.
It’s that time of the year to rejoice and be glad because Jesus Christ has risen from the dead. Happy Easter, my loving husband.
No more pain, sadness and anxieties, because Jesus Christ has nailed them on the cross for you. Happy Easter to you, my dearest husband.
Easter comes once in a year, I hope you enjoy this Easter season to the fullest. Happy Easter, my knight in shining armour.
May your Easter be full of bliss, goodness, laughter, peace of mind and body, and love. Happy Easter!
I hope you have enough reason to be happy and may your heart be filled with gratitude today and always. Happy Easter to you, my darling husband.
It’s my prayer that this Easter will be as special, wonderful, and loving as you are. Happy Easter, my man of valour.
May today be filled with pleasant surprises, unspeakable joy and unending bliss. Happy Easter to you, my lovely husband.
Jesus Christ reconciled us to the Father this season, may God restore everything that the evil ones have stolen from you. Happy Easter, my handsome husband.
I hope you find unmerited favour, an abundance of happiness and prosperity this Easter and always. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Wife
1. May God give your life a new meaning, and fill your heart with peace and happiness. Happy Easter to you, my beautiful wife.
2. I hope your joy and happiness will be full this Easter season and always. Happy Easter, my woman and my everything.
3. May your day be filled with pleasant surprises, laughter and unspeakable joy. Happy Easter to you, sweetheart.
4. You’re beautiful and amazing, and I pray your Easter will bring you beautiful and amazing things. Happy Easter, my queen.
5. May God open the doors of heaven and bless you abundantly this Easter and always. Happy Easter
6. At this Easter, may you find prosperity, favour, grace, blessings, and unending happiness. Happy Easter to you, my woman and my everything.
7. You’re my everything and I wish you all the beautiful things that come along with Easter. Happy Easter, my beautiful wife.
8. What better way to celebrate this Easter than with you, my lovely wife. I wish an amazing Easter celebration. Happy Easter to you, sweetie pie.
9. I hope this beautiful and amazing day be filled with pleasant surprises for you today and always. Happy Easter, my beautiful wife.
10. May the bliss of this Easter season fill your life, your heart, and your world today and beyond. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Dad
1. Dad, I wish your Easter will be full of joy and happiness, laughter and love, and pleasant surprises. Happy Easter to you.
2. Easter is a reminder of God’s mercy and love upon humanity, I pray that God will fill you with His mercy and love always. Happy Easter, dad.
3. May all the goodies of Easter fill your heart and life today and throughout the year. Happy Easter to you, dad.
4. I wish you all the beautiful things that come along with the risen Lord today and always. Happy Easter, dad.
5. May God give you a new beginning, new hope and fresh vibes, as Easter is about new life. Happy Easter!
6. You’re one of the reasons I wear a beautiful smile every time, I hope you have a reason to smile this season and always. Happy Easter to you, dad.
7. Dad, I hope and pray you have the best and amazing Easter ever. Happy Easter to you.
8. You’re one of the reasons why Christ died, I pray that your life will always be an expression of God’s grace. Happy Easter, dad.
9. May you today and always fill blessed, and may you be highly favoured by God today and beyond. Happy Easter to you, dad.
10. This is a season of gratitude and appreciation, and I pray that God will give you every reason to be thankful. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Mum
1. I hope your Easter is as beautiful as the picturesque of the sunset. Happy Easter to you, my beautiful mum.
2. May this Easter season be as joyous and glorious as the day you gave birth to me. Happy Easter, mum.
3. No matter what happens today, you will always have a reason to smile and be grateful. Happy Easter to you, mum.
4. It’s that special day already – Easter day, and I wish you have the best Easter ever. Happy Easter, mum.
5. May your joy be full this Easter, and may God grant you all your wishes today and always. Happy Easter!
6. The happiness, joy, and love that money can’t buy are my wishes for you on this special day and always. Happy Easter to you, mum.
7. May God bless you beyond measure this Easter and fill you unspeakable joy. Happy Easter, mum.
8. My Easter is best spent with you, mum, and I wish you have the best Easter season ever. Happy Easter to you, my beautiful mum.
9. Someone as beautiful and special as you are, mum, deserve all the beautiful things, and that is my wish for you today. Happy Easter, mum.
10. I hope you will always trust and rely on the Lord Jesus Christ because He’s the reason for the season. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Son
1. I cherish you so much and I wish you have the best Easter ever. Happy Easter to you, my dearest son.
2. I wish you the best things on this special day, and may it bring you all your wishes. Happy Easter, son.
3. May this special day be filled with special things for you today and throughout the year. Happy Easter to you.
4. My Easter won’t be the same without you in my life, and I wish you have the best Easter ever. Happy Easter, my charming son.
5. New hope, new opportunities, and a new beginning are what I wish for you today and beyond. Happy Easter!
6. Jesus Christ is the reason for the season, I pray He gives you many reasons to smile and celebrate today and always. Happy Easter to you, son.
7. May God make every impossibility in your life possible this season and all through the year. Happy Easter, son.
8. The best thing about Easter is that it comes along with an abundance of happiness, and I wish you that happiness today and always. Happy Easter to you, my dearest son.
9. Jesus Christ brought everlasting life to humanity by His death and resurrection, I pray that your joy and happiness will never fade away. Happy Easter, son.
10. May God’s wonders and love overshadow you on this special day and always. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Daughter
1. Easter is about hope, may you never lose faith in God and yourself today and throughout the year. Happy Easter to you, my beautiful daughter.
2. May God fill you with His love and grace on this special day and always. Happy Easter, my lovely daughter.
3. Jesus Christ resurrected to life, may God uplift and uphold you with His love and grace. Happy Easter to you, my sweet daughter.
4. May your Easter bring all your wishes, and may it be as colourful as the rainbow. Happy Easter, damsel.
5. I hope God will make everything to work for your good on this special day and always. Happy Easter!
6. On this beautiful day, there’s always plenty of happiness and love to go around, and I wish you bliss and unending love. Happy Easter to you, my beautiful daughter.
7. May God break and remould you for better and greater accomplishments ahead of you. Happy Easter, my sweet daughter.
8. Jesus Christ defeated death by rising from the dead, I pray that God will give you the courage and grace to over trials and tribulations. Happy Easter to you, damsel.
9. I hope you will enjoy your Easter to the fullest, and I pray it brings you gladness and prosperity. Happy Easter, my lovely daughter.
10. Easter brings about new hope and a fresh start, may God give you a new beginning today. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Brother
1. May Easter miracle and celebration bring you pleasant surprises and abundance of happiness. Happy Easter to you, my dearest brother.
2. I pray that your faith, hope and belief will be renewed this Easter and always. Happy Easter, my lovely brother.
3. On this special day, God gave us the best gift ever – the gift of His only Son, may you have reasons to be grateful for everything. Happy Easter to you, brother.
4. May every day of this new beginning bring yours in pleasant surprises and bliss. Happy Easter, my dearest brother.
5. I hope you live every day of this new life with new hope and new vibes. Happy Easter!
6. On this special day, may God fulfil His plans and purposes concerning your life. Happy Easter to you, brother.
7. May you today and always never have any regret, but always have a reason to be thankful. Happy Easter, brother.
8. I hope that this special day brings about a renewal of God’s blessings, grace, love and mercy. Happy Easter to you, handsome.
9. May you have a good reason to smile, be grateful, and happy today and always. Happy Easter, my dearest brother.
10. I hope this beautiful and wonderful day bring about beautiful and amazing surprises for you. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Sister
1. You being alive today is assurance that there’s hope for better tomorrow. Happy Easter to you, my beautiful sister.
2. May the resurrection of Jesus Christ bring about positive changes in your heart, life, and the world. Happy Easter, damsel.
3. Happy Easter to you, my lovely sister, and I hope it brings you all the good things that life has got to offer.
4. I pray that you have a blessed and fruitful Easter celebration today and always. Happy Easter to you, sister.
5. It a time to be happy and be filled with happiness, because Jesus Christ is risen from the dead. Happy Easter!
6. May Jesus Christ resurrection bring about new hope and a new beginning for you today and always. Happy Easter to you, my beautiful sister.
7. Just as Jesus Christ’s cross was turned into a crown, may God turn things around in your favour today and always. Happy Easter, sister.
8. Be grateful for everything, because the Lord Jesus Christ has given you another chance to right your wrong, and live a life full of gratitude. Happy Easter to you, sunshine.
9. May you celebrate this special and beautiful day with a heart full of gratitude and love. Happy Easter, my sweet sister.
10. May the bliss of Easter fill your heart, your life, and everything that concerns you today and always. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Uncle
1. Easter brings lots of happiness, and I wish you have all the happiness that comes along with Easter season. Happy Easter to you, uncle.
2. Happy and joyous Easter to you and your household, my dearest uncle. May it bring you gladness and love.
3. May this Easter bring you fresh hope, happiness, and prosperity. Happy Easter to you, uncle.
4. I pray that God will shower upon you the joy, love, and happiness of Easter. Happy Easter, my dearest uncle.
5. May this Easter motivate you to live a new life, a life full of new hope, new joy, and a new happiness. Happy Easter!
6. I pray that the joy and happiness of Easter will always be with you today and beyond. Happy Easter to you, uncle.
7. Cheers to a very happy, glorious and joyous Easter celebration. Happy Easter, my loving uncle.
8. May your heart be filled with the happiness and blessings of this season. Happy Easter to you, uncle.
9. Jesus Christ gave up His life so that you can live life in abundance. May you never lack anything good on this special day. Happy Easter, uncle.
10. May the joy, love, favour, goodness, kindness, grace, and blessings of the risen Lord fill you today and always. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Aunt
1. It’s the season of thanksgiving and love, I pray that God will give you a heart full of gratitude and love this special day. Happy Easter to you, my beautiful aunt.
2. May you always enjoy the happiness that comes with Easter, and may it bring about positive changes in your life. Happy Easter, aunt.
3. I pray that God will give you every reason to smile and be happy because Easter is a period of happiness and love. Happy Easter to you, my lovely aunt.
4. May you have a fun-filled, a beautiful and a fabulous Easter celebration. Happy Easter, my beautiful aunt.
5. I hope you will today and always be grateful for everything that Jesus Christ did on the cross. Happy Easter!
6. May the happiness, joy, and love that the risen Lord brought never depart from your life and home. Happy Easter to you, aunt.
7. It’s time to reminisce about the unending love of God for humanity, and I wish you God’s love and grace today and always. Happy Easter, aunt.
8. May your Easter be filled with boundless happiness, love, and goodness. Happy Easter to you, my beautiful aunt.
9. On this special day, I pray that God will enrich you with all the joy and happiness that come with Easter. Happy Easter, my lovely aunt.
10. May all your wishes, aspirations and dreams come true for you this Easter and always. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Nephew
1. May God renew your heart, your life, and your world with His unending love today and all through the year. Happy Easter to you, nephew.
2. It’s my heartfelt wishes that you have a wonderful and glorious Easter celebration. Happy Easter, my dearest nephew.
3. Happy Easter to you, my charming nephew. May this Easter bring you unending happiness and joy.
4. I wish you have a wonderful and pleasant Easter, and may this Easter bring lots of pleasant surprises for you. Happy Easter, nephew.
5. May your Easter be filled with peace and gaiety, and may it bring you gladness and love. Happy Easter!
6. I hope this Easter fills you with the happiness and love that comes with it. Happy Easter to you, my dearest nephew.
7. May your Easter be loaded with colourful, peaceful and beautiful things. Happy Easter, nephew.
8. I hope this Easter is as sweet as you are, and may it bring unending love and happiness. Happy Easter to you, my dearest nephew.
9. May the joy and happiness that comes with the risen Lord Jesus Christ fill you today and always. Happy Easter, nephew.
10. I hope you will today and always be grateful for what Jesus Christ did on the cross for me and you. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Messages and SMS for Niece
1. May God fill you with the new life and hope of this Easter season. Happy Easter to you, my sweet niece.
2. I hope this Easter with be an amazing one for you today, and may it bring you all your wishes. Happy Easter, my beautiful niece.
3. May God give you a new beginning, a new hope, a new heart, and a new life this Easter and always. Happy Easter to you, my lovely niece.
4. I hope you have a memorable and pleasant Easter season today and beyond. Happy Easter, niece.
5. May you enjoy the happiness and love that comes with this season to the fullest. Happy Easter!
6. I hope this beautiful and amazing season bring you everlasting happiness and unwavering faith. Happy Easter to you, my beautiful niece.
7. May you live long in good health to celebrate another beautiful and amazing Easter again and again. Happy Easter, my lovely niece.
8. On this special day, I pray that God will bless you abundantly, and give you peace. Happy Easter to you, niece.
9. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless and keep you on this special day and always. Happy Easter, my sweet niece.
10. On this special day, I wish you all the beautiful things in life today and always. Happy Easter!
Living a life of isolation and loneliness can have negative effects on our mental state of being and physical health. These quotes about loneliness highlight some of the common emotions and decisions we may find our-self facing, don’t think twice of these best solutions of Life.
“A blank wall of social and professional antagonism faces the woman physician that forms a situation of singular and painful loneliness, leaving her without support, respect or professional counsel.”
“A woman who is willing to be herself and pursue her own potential runs not so much the risk of loneliness, as the challenge of exposure to more interesting men – and people in general.”
“Acting is the greatest answer to my loneliness that I have found.”
“At the innermost core of all loneliness is a deep and powerful yearning for union with one’s lost self.”
“Cinema can fill in the empty spaces of your life and your loneliness.”
“Everybody has something that chews them up and, for me, that thing was always loneliness. The cinema has the power to make you not feel lonely, even when you are.”
“Everything we do is for the purpose of altering consciousness. We form friendships so that we can feel certain emotions, like love, and avoid others, like loneliness. We eat specific foods to enjoy their fleeting presence on our tongues. We read for the pleasure of thinking another person’s thoughts.”
“Feelings such as loneliness, longing or love are sometimes hard to put into words; maybe that’s why we all love music, because it resonates with something we can’t share.”
“I realize that I live on the bubble of insanity. I feel the weight of human suffering, loneliness and despair on me all the time. It’s not getting easier; if anything, it’s always right on the edge of my skin.”
“If you go deeper and deeper into your own heart, you’ll be living in a world with less fear, isolation and loneliness.”
“It would be impossible to estimate how much time and energy we invest in trying to fix, change and deny our emotions – especially the ones that shake us at our very core, like hurt, jealousy, loneliness, shame, rage and grief.”
“Language… has created the word ‘loneliness’ to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word ‘solitude’ to express the glory of being alone.”
“Leadership is the other side of the coin of loneliness, and he who is a leader must always act alone. And acting alone, accept everything alone.”
“Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering – and it’s all over much too soon.”
“Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.”
“Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.”
“Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone and solitude expresses the glory of being alone.”
“Loneliness is and always has been the central and inevitable experience of every man.”
“Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I’m most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me.”
“Loneliness is such an omnipotent and painful threat to many persons that they have little conception of the positive values of solitude and even, at times, are frightened at the prospect of being alone.”
“Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self.”
“Look for yourself, and you will find in the long run only hatred, loneliness, despair, rage, ruin, and decay. But look for Christ, and you will find Him, and with Him everything else thrown in.”
“Love is something far more than desire for sexual intercourse; it is the principal means of escape from the loneliness which afflicts most men and women throughout the greater part of their lives.”
“Maybe true love isn’t out there for me, but I can sublimate my loneliness with the notion that true love is out there for someone.”
“Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.”
“Negative emotions like loneliness, envy, and guilt have an important role to play in a happy life; they’re big, flashing signs that something needs to change.”
“No one ever discovers the depths of his own loneliness.”
“Nothing makes us more vulnerable than loneliness, except greed.”
“Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.”
“Solitude is not the same as loneliness. Solitude is a solitary boat floating in a sea of possible companions.”
“Suffering, failure, loneliness, sorrow, discouragement, and death will be part of your journey, but the Kingdom of God will conquer all these horrors. No evil can resist grace forever.”
The lethality of loneliness: John Cacioppo
“The eternal quest of the individual human being is to shatter his loneliness.”
“There is a huge sense of loneliness as people leave villages and move to cities. It’s hard to find that human connection as you move away from where you started.”
“Times may have changed, but there are some things that are always with us – loneliness is one of them.”
“To be poor does not mean you lack the means to extend charity to another. You may lack money or food, but you have the gift of friendship to overwhelm the loneliness that grips the lives of so many.”
“Too much self-centered attitude, you see, brings, you see, isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger. The extreme self-centered attitude is the source of suffering.”
“We are all so much together, but we are all dying of loneliness.”
“We have all known the long loneliness, and we have found that the answer is a community.”
“What is a man without the beasts? For if all the beast were gone, man would die of a great loneliness of the spirit.”
“What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured.”
“While the resurrection promises us a new and perfect life in the future, God loves us too much to leave us alone to contend with the pain, guilt, and loneliness of our present life.”
“Who knows what true loneliness is – not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves, it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion.”
“Yet it is in this loneliness that the deepest activities begin. It is here that you discover act without motion, labor that is profound repose, vision in obscurity, and, beyond all desire, a fulfillment whose limits extend to infinity.”
Loneliness can make your life suffer from dire consequences if you are not careful with the choices you make.
How do you feel when you are in love, Do you have any doubt of why you are feeling that way? here are some necessary inspirational tips to carry you perfectly on it, work your feelings for Love.
Your feelings need a Doctor, and we are Here for you!
“Fairy tales are stories of triumph and transformation and true love, all things I fervently believe in.”
“For true love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant is its flow.”
“Genuine and true love is so rare that when you encounter it in any form, it’s a wonderful thing, to be utterly cherished in whatever form it takes.”
“I believe in true love, and I believe in happy endings. And I believe.”
“I have a personal ambition to live my life honestly and honor the true love that I’ve had and also the people I’ve had around me. I want to stay hopeful, even though I get scared about why we’re even alive at all.”
“If he can’t handle you at your worst then he does not deserve you at your best. Real love means seeing beyond the words spoken out of pain, and instead of seeing a person’s soul.”
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.”
“If there is any country on earth where the course of true love may be expected to run smooth, it is America.”
“In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person.”
“It can only be true love when you enable your other half to be better, to be the person they’re destined to be.”
“It may be an old cliche, but I think true love will last; it has no end. But finding the right person is a very difficult thing.”
“Let the people who never find true love keep saying that there’s no such thing. Their faith will make it easier for them to live and die.”
“Life is a game and true love is a trophy.”
“Love consists in giving without getting in return; in giving what is not owed, what is not due the other. That’s why true love is never based, as associations for utility or pleasure are, on a fair exchange.”
“Love lives in those who are willing to make the greatest sacrifices without keeping an account.”
“Maybe true love isn’t out there for me, but I can sublimate my loneliness with the notion that true love is out there for someone.”
“My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story.”
“My true love is with amateur wrestling;, that’s where I was born. I’ve always wanted to wrestle.”
“None of us feels the true love of God till we realize how wicked we are. But you can’t teach people that – they have to learn by experience.”
“Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.”
“Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.”
“Real love is a permanently self-enlarging experience.”
“Real love is accepting other people the way they are without trying to change them.”
“Real love is seeing that the one you love is happy even when you do things for them that makes you unhappy. Because their happiness is paramount.”
“Real love means loving kindness and compassion, the kind of love that does not have any conditions.”
“Real love means remaining truthful, even when you have all the opportunity in the world to hurt someone.”
“So long as little children are allowed to suffer, there is no true love in this world.”
“The course of true love never did run smooth.”
“The love I have for my ex-girlfriends will always be there, so I think that’s true love.”
“The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it.”
“The real love is the one that makes you forget all the others.”
“To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.”
“True love brings up everything – you’re allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.”
Sharon Salzberg: “Real Love: The Art of Mindful Connection”
“True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.”
“True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”
“True love does not only encompass the things that make you feel good, it also holds you to a standard of accountability.”
“True love doesn’t come to you it has to be inside you.”
“True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.”
“True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.”
“True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. It is, on the contrary, an element calm and deep. It looks beyond mere externals, and is attracted by qualities alone. It is wise and discriminating, and its devotion is real and abiding. ”
“True love is quiescent, except in the nascent moments of true humility.”
“True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice.”
“True love makes the thought of death frequent, easy, without terrors; it merely becomes the standard of comparison, the price one would pay for many things.”
“True love, especially first love, can be so tumultuous and passionate that it feels like a violent journey.”
“True love, to me, is when she’s the first thought that goes through your head when you wake up and the last thought that goes through your head before you go to sleep.”
“We simply can’t abandon ship every time we encounter a storm in our marriage. Real love is about weathering the storms of life together.”
“When you see love with all your heart you shall find its echoes in the universe.”
“You know you’re in love when you can’t even put into words, how you feel for a person.”
“You’re not looking for perfection in your partner. Perfection is all about the ego. With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in – and you’re willing to deal maturely with these disappointments.”
When you find someone you can connect with then you have found a place to lay down your roots and build a home with.
Anxiety Attachment in a Relationship can make you jealous, Lovers Beware of High Anxiety because It can kills!
“A higher rate of urgency does not imply ever-present panic, anxiety, or fear. It means a state in which complacency is virtually absent.”
“A large part of the present anxiety to improve the education of girls and women is also due to the conviction that the political disabilities of women will not be maintained.”
“All of the great leaders have had one characteristic in common: it was the willingness to confront unequivocally the major anxiety of their people in their time. This, and not much else is the essence of leadership.”
“Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.”
“Anxiety is love’s greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you. You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic.”
“Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.”
“Anxiety is the handmaiden of creativity.”
“Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith.”
“For as long as I can remember I have suffered from a deep feeling of anxiety which I have tried to express in my art.”
“Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.”
“I speak of a clinical depression that is the background of your entire life, a background of anguish and anxiety, a sense that nothing goes well, that pleasure is unavailable and all your strategies collapse.”
“I think one thing is that anybody who’s had to contend with mental illness – whether it’s depression, bipolar illness or severe anxiety, whatever – actually has a fair amount of resilience in the sense that they’ve had to deal with suffering already, personal suffering.”
“If I take death into my life, acknowledge it, and face it squarely, I will free myself from the anxiety of death and the pettiness of life – and only then will I be free to become myself.”
“It is very hard to explain to people who have never known serious depression or anxiety the sheer continuous intensity of it. There is no off switch.”
“Man, so long as he remains free, has no more constant and agonizing anxiety than find as quickly as possible someone to worship.”
“Neither comprehension nor learning can take place in an atmosphere of anxiety.”
“Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety.”
“Often, when you’re growing up, you don’t know what’s wrong. We don’t talk openly enough about mental illness. How do you know – especially today with the incredibly high stress teens are put under during high school – if you have depression or if you have a mental illness or if you have anxiety? You don’t know, because you’ve never seen it.”
“People tend to dwell more on negative things than on good things. So the mind then becomes obsessed with negative things, with judgments, guilt and anxiety produced by thoughts about the future and so on.”
“People who are prone to anxiety are nearly always people-pleasers who fear conflict and negative feelings like anger. When you feel upset, you sweep your problems under the rug because you don’t want to upset anyone. You do this so quickly and automatically that you’re not even aware you’re doing it.”
Anxiety Being the Cancer of the Mine, by Aneysha Bhat
“Physical comforts cannot subdue mental suffering, and if we look closely, we can see that those who have many possessions are not necessarily happy. In fact, being wealthy often brings even more anxiety.”
“Practically everybody knows what it’s like to feel anxious, worried, nervous, afraid, uptight, or panicky. Often, anxiety is just a nuisance, but sometimes it can cripple you and prevent you from doing what you really want with your life. But I have some great news for you: You can change the way you feel.”
“Religion is meant to teach us true spiritual human character. It is meant for self-transformation. It is meant to transform anxiety into peace, arrogance into humility, envy into compassion, to awaken the pure soul in man and his love for the Source, which is God.”
“The act of birth is the first experience of anxiety, and thus the source and prototype of the effect of anxiety.”
“The feeling of insecurity is inimical to our sense of well being, as it causes anxiety and stress, which harms our physical and mental health. It is no surprise then that, according to some surveys, workers across the world value job security more highly than wages.”
“The other thing is that if you rely solely on medication to manage depression or anxiety, for example, you have done nothing to train the mind so that when you come off the medication, you are just as vulnerable to a relapse as though you had never taken the medication.”
“The truth is that there is no actual stress or anxiety in the world; it’s your thoughts that create these false beliefs. You can’t package stress, touch it, or see it. There are only people engaged in stressful thinking.”
“The void, the concept of nothingness, is terrifying to most people on the planet. And I get anxiety attacks myself. I know the fear of that void. You have to learn to die before you die. You give up, surrender to the void, to nothingness.”
“There are moments when all anxiety and stated toil are becalmed in the infinite leisure and repose of nature.”
“There isn’t anybody out there who doesn’t have a mental health issue, whether it’s depression, anxiety, or how to cope with relationships. Having OCD is not an embarrassment anymore – for me. Just know that there is the help and your life could be better if you go out and seek the help.”
“We all have anxiety about things. We all have little insecurities, but eventually, you have to face your fears if you want to be successful, and everybody has some fear of failure.”
“We live in a society bloated with data yet starved for wisdom. We’re connected 24/7, yet anxiety, fear, depression and loneliness is at an all-time high. We must course-correct.”
“You need to let go of your fear and anxiety of being judged by others.”
Anxiety is something that can slowly take over our life if we allow it to plague our mind.
Happy New Month SMS, New Month Wishes and other awesome collections that can be sent to loved ones this new month of April 2018.
As we are about to say goodbye to the month of March, 2018, and welcome a brand new month, April, 2018, send special happy new month messages/SMS/Text and greetings to your friends, relatives and loved ones. Here are great collections of New Month Greetings, New Month Wishes, New Month Quotes, New Month Poems, New Month SMS, New Month Text and lots more you can send to friends and family. Choose from these collections of New Month Messages to send good wishes to your near and dear ones.
this is the opening day of the new month
And it preserve be a new create of your life as well.
Take a lengthy breathing and begin
Going advance towards your purpose.
Best of good fortune Happy New Month!
New Month Text Wishes
The very last month has moved
Allow the lifeless past hide its hold lifeless
The New Month has in use
Custody of the timepiece of time
Every frozen rain the jobs
Promise of the next future
30 Days! Happy New month
A fresh and joyful month
Is in relation to come,
May God sanctify you?
And delight which
You miss in the
Happy New Month.
present have been countless period in preceding month
when I distressed you
taunt to you
now I just required to inform you
I arrangement to carry on it within this month as fine. Happy New Month
With let’s twist a fresh sheet
with the perfume of fresh rainwater.
Let’s overlook earlier period errors
making punishment for this month.
Transfer you these good wishes
to carry you trust and joyfulness Happy New month!
New days and new months are the importance of transform.
They explain that being not stopped for everything.
So stay touching and stay cheery. Happy New Month
Open ur Mind 2 Possibilities
You’ll be amazed by what you are capable of achieving
We are powerful beyond measure.
May the Almighty God balance d equation 4 U dis new Month. Hapi New Month
I ask 4 God’s BRAIN 2 DRAIN away d
RAIN of PAIN in your life &
fall RAIN of GAIN on u so dt what u OBTAIN &
ORDAIN 2 be will not turn into VAIN.
Hv a 1derful April…
Just Like the Eagle,
You’ll fly Like Gold,
You will be Valued Like the Sun,
You shall shine bright Like the river,
You shall flow unlimited Like the Palm Tree,
You shall Flourish and like Money, You shall be Useful Happy New Month …
Our God is a mighty God
He is the God of each year
God over weeks and God over year
This April, He will make everything work for you
He will surprise you and give you the best of Happiness Happy New …
Silence isn’t ignoring sometimes it shout and
@ tyme it whispers if u listen
u’ll d voice of my silence saying
how’re u? & api new month,
May u be highly favoured dis month …
This is start of month,
and i wish may you be happy always the upcoming time. Happy New Month…
May this month be a good new bearer for you,
May all your problems be solved. Happy New Month…
May your dreams come true this month,
May all your wishes be fulfilled. Happy New Month
I love to talk to you at this moment,
before the start of new month. Now i am sure,
my month will be very good. You are always lucky to me. Happy New Month…
May all of your previous failures
turn into success this month. Happy New Month…
Wishing you fabulous new month,
a month with new experiences waiting for you. Happy New Month…
May each day of coming month bring
many reasons of celebrations for you. Happy new month
May your new month be filled
All kinds of success. Happy New Month!
Hope this month
a lot of change
in your life
This change will be as
good as you are.
Enjoy your new month
with all of your friends
and your loved ones. Happy New Month!
Try to make your new month
as bright as moon
as gay as butterflies
as colorful as rainbow
as lovely as flowers
as happy as birds.
So enjoy your new month
at full extent.;) happy New Month!
Whenever new month comes, my hands raise for the best time of your life ever. I wish you always remain happy and never see any trouble and worries in future. Wish you a happy and pleasant new month. Happy New Month
New month always comes with new challenges and purposes for us, it is a voice of my heart that you defeat all challenges and be successful not only in this month but all the years of life. Happy New Month
When there comes new moments of new month, my heart wishes that your face always keep on smiles and laughter throughout month and you never see any sadness. Wish you a Happy New Month
Patience is the key to all doors of success,
Patience teaches us the art of hard work,
We should do this practice, so we can find the
real concept of success and happiness. Happy New Month.
May new month becomes one of the most
blessed and happy months for you
In this beautiful month,
May its shining lights up every dark corner of our heart,
May our all prejudices against each other disappears,
May God give us the strength to follow His orders,
May peace transcend the earth.
Bless You A Very Happy New Month.
The New Month of happiness has arrived,
Get ready to gather all the treasure of blessings,
May we Praise Almighty God from dawn to dusk,
Help others by giving them smiles and happiness,
So everyone can enjoy the celebration of spring, Wish You a Nice Month Ahead.
In busy life,
We dont have enough time to enjoy and spend time with each other.
At the start of this month, I wish and hope to spend some time with you.
Share all the good memories of our love affection. Happy Lovely New Month.
“Matt and I have set a date.
Matt and I will tie the knot
New Months Day in the town of Swampscott, Massachusetts.
Reserve your hotel rooms now.
I will be having a gay marriage.” Ben Affleck
“A New Month’s resolution is something
that goes in one month and out the other.” Anonymous
“I made no resolutions for the New Month.
The habit of making plans,
of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life,
is too much of a daily event for me.” Anais Nin
“Drop the last month into the silent limbo of the past.
Let it go, for it was imperfect,
and thank God that it can go.” Brooks Atkinson
“For last month’s words belong to last month’s
language and next month’s words await another voice.” T.S. Eliot
“The only way to spend New Month’s Eve
is either quietly with friends or in a brothel.
Otherwise when the evening ends and people pair off,
someone is bound to be left in tears.” W.H. Auden
“Cheers to a new month and another chance
for us to get it right.” Oprah Winfrey
As we all know that Easter celebration is around the corner, and it will be celebrated on 1st of April, 2018. Easter is a Christian religious event. During this period of celebration, people send Easter Quotes SMS, Easter SMS, Easter Messages, Easter Poems, Easter Greetings SMS and many other types of Easter’s day messages.
We have compiled some great collections of Easter Day SMS / Text messages that can be sent to your friend, boss, secretary, brother, sister, cousin, aunty, father, mother, wife, teacher, sir, miss, spouse, family and to everyone you like.
Wishing U a Very “HAPPY EASTER“
Wid Luv And Best Wishes..
May That EASTER Day Brings
LOT of Happiness And JOYS in ur LIFE.
May u Live Long LIFE…
And That EASTER day Will comes in UR life Hundred Times…
Remember me in ur prayers..
The stone was rolled away from the door,
not to permit Christ to come out,
but to enable the disciples to go in.” – Peter Marshall
May Lord bless you on this auspicious day of Easter, and May it be a new beginning of greater prosperity, success and happiness.
Wish you a Happy Easter
Let every man and woman count himself immortal.
Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection.
Let him say not merely, “Christ is risen,” but “I shall rise.” – Phillips Brooks
The budding trees, the new flowers,
and birds that sweetly sing,
whisper to me that it’s Easter.
Here is wishing a warmth for your soul
on Easter and always! Happy Easter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 after 24 hours everyone will wish u but I M THE FIRST 2 WISH U HAPPY EASTER
The cross of Christ
shows us that God’s love
is of deepest descent…
universal distribution and
of eternal duration. – Dr. Fred Barlow
The stone was rolled away from The door,
not to permit Christ to come out,
but to enable d disciples to go in.� Happy Easter
May Lord bless you on
this auspicious day of Easter,
and May it be a new beginning
of greater prosperity,
success and happiness.
Wish you a Happy Easter
Come, ye saints, look here and wonder, See the place where Jesus lay; He has burst His bands asunder; He has borne our sins away; Joyful tidings, Yes, the Lord has risen to-day
The Lord came to earth
With a life to give,
So each one of us
May continue to live. Happy Easter!
Easter bringz Fun,
Easter bringz Happiness,
Easter bringz God Endless Blessings,
Easter bringz fresh love, Happy Easter to You…
May the angels protect you,
may the sadness forget you,
may goodness surround you,
& may Allah always bless you, Happy Easter!
Share the gift of Faith with others during the Easter season,
Pray & hope this will make our world a kinder place for everyone…
“I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me shall never die”
As the season of Resurrection comes,
May the miracle of Easter fuil your heart with joy! Happy Easter
When i’m lifted up,
I shall draw all men to myself.
His assurance has risen us in EASTER
to salvation,love,peace,joy,hope &
break through in our life in JESUS REXURECTION.
May the angels protect u
may the sadness forget u
may goodness surround u
& may God always bless u Happy Easter.
whenever you feel sadness in your HEART
blackness in your EYES
paleness on your FACE
fragrance in your it shows you are suffering lack of vitamin “ME”
Easter is a promise
God renews to us in each spring.
May the promise of Easter
fill your heart with peace & joy! Happy Easter!
May Lord bless you on
This auspicious day of Easter,
And May it be a new beginning
Of greater prosperity,
Success and happiness.
Wish you a Happy Easter
Easter is Jesus’s victory over death.
His resurrection symbolizes de eternal life dat is granted 2 all who believe in Him.
I wish u all happy Easter.
But now the second Morning, from her bow’r,
Began to glister in her beams, and now
The roses of the day began to flow’r
In th’ eastern garden; for Heav’ns smiling brow
Half insolent for joy begun to show:
The early Sun came lively dancing out,
And the brag lambs ran wantoning about,
That heav’n, and earth might seem in triumph both to shout.
A Day When Cheer And Gladness Blend
When Heart Meets Heart And Friend Meets Friend. Happy Easter
The Easter Feeling Does Not End,
It Signals A New Beginning Of Nature Spring
And Brand New Life Of Friendship. Happy Easter To My Best Friend!
Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, “Christ is risen,” but “I shall rise.” – Phillips Brooks
The cross of Christ shows us that God’s love is of deepest descent…universal distribution and of eternal duration. – Dr. Fred Barlow
Jesus cannot forget us; we have been graven on the palms of his hands. – Lois Picillo
Christianity begins where religion ends…with the resurrection – Herbert Booth Smith
The stone was rolled away from the door, not to permit Christ to come out, but to enable the disciples to go in.” – Peter Marshall
The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. – Robert Flatt
Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there. – Clarence W. Hall
Where man sees but withered leaves, God sees sweet flowers growing. – Albert Laighton