Table of Contents
Study in Canada: University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for International Students 2018/2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Study in Canada: University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for International Students 2018/2019… Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Study in Canada: University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2018/2019
University of Winnipeg scholarships will be given to international students who are entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP). Applicants must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
- Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Eligible Countries: International
- Award Provider: University of Winnipeg
- To be taken at (country): Canada
Programme Description: The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders will be given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time through the following ways –
- Collegiate ,
- PACE or
Eligibility: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date
Number of Awardees:
- English Language Program: 3
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education: 3
- Undergraduate: 3
- Collegiate: 3
- Graduate: 3
Value of Scholarship:
- English Language Program: $3,500
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education: $3,500
- Undergraduate: $5,000
- Collegiate: $3,500
- Graduate: $5,000
Application Form – How to Apply:
Fill out the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders application and submit it by the scholarship deadline for the term you plan to attend to be considered for this award.
Please submit your completed form and documents to:
Awards and Financial Aid
The University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9
Only complete applications received on time will be considered. Documents sent with your application will not be returned. Scanned applications are accepted in PDF or JPG format.
Scanned applications and associated documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1st June, 2018
- 1st October, 2018.
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of Study in Canada: University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for International Students 2018/2019 for more information
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019