Successors World Limited Job Recruitment 2018 For Safety & Environment Manager
Our client has unparalleled international experience in civil engineering construction projects, dams, Harbours and concrete works. The construction firm is now seeking experience managers for local Quality, Safety and Environment Manager in Ghana:
• Carry out risk assessments, monitor completion of action plans
• The Safety Manager you will also be responsible for maintaining and developing systems which ensure that risks are being managed in accordance with legal, statutory and contractual requirements
• Undertake Safety audits as per contract requirements
• You’ll provide technical and legislative support to all internal teams which deliver a broad range construction work
• You will be responsible for several KPIs, i.e. Safety Training delivery, accident reporting and investigation, risk assessments and reasonable adjustments, property compliance.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree and a professional Professional Qualification in Health & Safety
• Demonstrable working knowledge of QSE working practices in construction sector
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants within Tema area should send CV directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 11 April, 2018
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- List of Top Universities in Ghana – The 2018 [Latest Edition]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Dates and Centres 2018 [Print Screening Chit]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Date, Aptitude Test and Medical Exams
DISCUSSION: Join the SchoolGH Discussion Forum. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Successors World Limited Job Recruitment 2018 For Safety & Environment Manager, Kindly CLICK HERE TO COMMENT BELOW...