Successors World Limited Job Vacancy 2018 For Laboratory Manager
Our client has unparalleled international experience in civil engineering construction projects, dams, Harbours and concrete works. The construction firm is now seeking experience managers for Laboratory Manager in Ghana:
• To carry out technical testing relating to the material operations and organise the Technicians within the department on a day to day basis. To assist with daily activities including Safety & Health, Process Control, Team management.
• To ensure testing procedures are fully documented, understood and communicated to any technicians supervised by the jobholder
• Sampling & Testing – To carry out tests in line with procedures and ensure these are fully documented
• Advice to sections – To advise technical supervisor or technicians when quality standards are being compromised, and take appropriate action to rectify quality issues
Qualification Required & Experience
• Ideally City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent Laboratory Certification
• Previous experience should include civil engineering, dredging, marine piling, construction of any of the following: Sea Terminal Berths, jetty’s, Lock Gates, harbours / ports, Quay/sea walls, breakwaters, RC concrete.
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants within Tema area should send CV directly to:
email@example.com indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 11 April, 2018
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More