Successors World Limited Job Vacancy For Civil and Structural Engineering Manager
Our client has unparalleled international experience in civil engineering construction projects, dams, Harbours and concrete works. The construction firm is now seeking experience managers for Civil and Structural Engineering Manager Ghana:
• Provides design/analytical civil – structural engineering for projects and proposals to assure that design meets customer specifications and industry codes and standards
• Participate in a multi-disciplinary environment in determining the civil – structural requirements.
• Ensure all construction projects follow building and safety regulations
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Will handle specification creation and modification, as well as oversee detailed design.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
• 5 years applicable experience in the consulting sector specifically with civil projects;
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants within Tema area should send CV directly to:
[email protected] indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 11 April, 2018
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019