Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Transnet: In-Service Traineeship Programme 2018, Requirement and Application Details
Closing Date: 21 March 2018
The purpose of the Engineering Development Programme is:
- To create capacity and ensure proper maintenance and availability of the network through competent employees
- To attract young graduates who align themselves with the Transnet culture charter and delivery promise of on time
- The programme offers TFR engineering personnel an opportunity to develop a career within the organisation.
- It is our desire that our graduates reach their objectives of professional registration (ECSA / Government Certificate of Competency [GCC])
Qualifications & Experience
Employees wishing to apply for the EIT programme must have a BSc/BEng in the following engineering disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Light/heavy current; electronics OR telecommunications)
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
How To Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Transnet: In-Service Traineeship Programme 2018, Requirement and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.