Tropo Farms Ltd Recruitment 2018 For Depot Coordinator/Manager – Jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Tropo Farms Ltd Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tropo Farms Ltd Recruitment 2018
Tropo Farms Ltd is seeking to recruit a Depot Coordinator/Manager.
The depot coordinator is responsible for the operations of the depot, maintaining product quality & freshness and improving customer satisfaction.
The role requires incumbent to be able to start work as early as 4.30am
• Lead the team to work towards Company visions and objectives, and implement activities that enables the achievement of agreed objectives.
• Build the capacity and competencies of various teams members to align towards performance standards, protocols and standards
• Lead the delivery of outstanding customer service at the Depot through fair and equitable treatment of customers to ensure that the Company is promoted.
• Monitor and evaluate the quality of customer service and implements continuous improvement programs to improve customer experience.
• Able to handle questions, request and aggression by customers on a professional ground.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Business, Management, Social Sciences or other related fields Ability to solve problems and facilitate creative and innovative thinking method in solving problems at site
• Ability to analyse data, draw budget for location with basic knowledge of accounting.
• Must have self-confidence, sets standards of excellence through benchmarking and striving to achieve best practice at the depot.
How to Apply For the Job
Please send your CV to:
Closing Date: 09 December 2018
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019