Tullow Oil Recruitment 2019 for Lead EHS Advisor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Tullow Oil Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tullow Oil Recruitment 2019
Tullow Oil is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company primarily focused on Africa and South America with a portfolio of 90 licences across 16 countries.
Since 2006, Tullow has had interests in two licences in offshore Ghana. In 2008, Tullow was appointed as the Jubilee Field Operator and, working with its joint venture partners and the Government of Ghana, went on to achieve first oil in November 2010. The Jubilee field has become Tullow’s key asset generating significant high-margin oil production. Tullow’s second major discovery and subsequent development in Ghana is the TEN fields where first oil was successfully achieved on time and on budget in August 2016.
There are further exploration opportunities for Tullow Ghana Limited(TGL) including expanding Jubilee to include outlying deep-water reserves. More information can be found here: Ghana BU
Tullow Ghana Limited (TGL) is seeking to hire a Lead EHS Advisor who will ensure that TGL’s Operations are conducted safely and responsibly in accordance with Tullow’s Safe and Sustainable Operations policy, Legal requirements, and industry good practices including:
- Delivering effective support, advice and resources to the operations teams and functional groups.
- Assisting EHS Advisors in the development and implementation of their Assurance Plans, in line with the BU Assurance Guideline.
- Verifying that EHS&AP risks are identified within all Operational Risk Registers including ongoing mitigations and continual risk reduction measures.
- Acting as EHS&AP Assurance Lead for Operational Functions, supporting continual risk reduction and performance improvement within TGL and its key contractors.
- Owning and continually improving relevant EHS documents and systems within the Tullow Integrated Management System.
- Developing EHS personnel to achieve nationalisation targets and support personal development plan attainment.
- Maintaining awareness of EHS&AP issues and promptly informing the Operational Leaders and EHS&AP Manager.
- Monitoring changes in legislation and industry good practices and owning the EHS&AP permitting license approvals and consents register along with implementing controls to achieve compliance.
You will ideally be an experienced Environment, Health, Safety & Asset Protection professional with practical experience in offshore regulations including Safety Case Methodology, RIDDOR, LOLER, MARPOL, Oil Spill Response, International Oil and Gas Producers standards (OGP) and International World Bank or IFC’s EHS performance standards. You will also be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A Degree in Engineering, Science or EHS discipline
- More than 8+ years of oil and gas experience in offshore EHS Operations or projects
- Experience on FPSOs, Drill Rigs, Fabrication Yards is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To achieve this, we offer our employees:
- A performance-driven culture that generates results
- A commitment to your personal and professional development
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people
- A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities
- Recognition and reward for your performance
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
Application deadline: April 29, 2019