Table of Contents
UEW Admission Requirements for International Students
The University of Education, Winneba, UEW Admission Requirements for International Students. Get all the information you need on the international students’ admission application.
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into regular, sandwich (SESSION: JULY – AUGUST EACH YEAR) and distance programmes at University of Education, Winneba for the academic year.
Cost of applications
|Undergraduate Direct/Diploma/post Diploma||GHS 200.00|
|Undergraduate Mature||GHS 300.00|
|Post Graduate||GHS 250.00|
|International Applicant||USD 100.00|
University of Education Winneba, UEW International Students Admission Forms
The University is a co-educational, secular institution of higher learning. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes under ten faculties, two schools, two institutes and over fifty Departments.
- Direct DISTANCE LEARNING
- Direct FULL-TIME/PART – TIME
- Mature DISTANCE LEARNING
- Mature FULL-TIME/PART – TIME
- Post Graduate SANDWICH
- Post –Diploma DISTANCE LEARNING
- Post – Diploma FULL – TIME/ PART – TIME
- Post – Graduate FULL – TIME/PART – TIME /DISTANCE
- Undergraduate SANDWICH
Click here to go to the admissions page of University of Education Winneba UEW International Students Admission Forms
Obtain an Application Voucher from any of these Banks/Sources: – Ecobank Ghana Limited, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, Unibank, Prudential Bank, Fidelity Bank, MTN Mobile Money, or Visa.
Click on the apply online button or search for your programme of choice and click on apply online.
Visit any of the banks listed above to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher. Make sure you buy the correct voucher.
INTERNATIONAL – US$ 100.00 (or Ghana Cedi Equivalent) (Applicants who are not Ghanaians)
- The application form you fill will depend on the Voucher you buy. This will also determine how your application is assessed.
- Your picture should be of a passport size in .jpg format with a size not exceeding 128kilobytes. The background must be white. The system will reject the picture if it does not conform to the specifications above.
- To complete the application, make sure you have the following documents scanned to attach; where applicable.
(a) WAEC Result Slip
(b) Transcript of Academic Records
(c) Academic Certificate
(d) Birth Certificate
(e) National Identification Card
(f) SSNIT Card
And any other documents to aid in your application. The documents should be in .jpg, .png or .pdf format.
- Proceed to this website and login with the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN you received from the bank.
- Don’t forget to SUBMIT your application and PRINT a copy for yourself after completion.
For Enquiries Call:
Winneba: (0) 303965981 or 0501434046
Kumasi: +233 (0) 322053617 or +233 (0) 322053617
Mampong: +233 (0) 202041117
Distance: +233 (0) 207381668 or +233 (0) 202041141
Graduate School: +233 (0) 202041133
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019