Table of Contents
University of Washington 2019 Barer Institute Law Fellowship for Developing Countries – USA
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for University of Washington 2019 Barer Institute Law Fellowship for Developing Countries – USA… Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
University of Washington 2019 Barer Institute Law Fellowship
Applications for the Barer Institute Fellowship are now being accepted for 2019.
- Eligible Countries: Lower & Middle-Income Developing Countries
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Type: Fellowship
- Award Providers: The Barer Institute, University of Washington
- To Be Taken At (Country): USA
About the Award: The Barer Institute selects annually three to four mid-career leaders from lower to middle-income countries to enroll in the Sustainable International Development LL.M. Program and serve as change makers in their home countries upon graduation.
Eligibility: Candidate criteria include:
- Demonstrated need in the candidate’s home country for improved legal infrastructure in the areas of rule of law and governance, human rights, and/or economic development.
- A substantive study proposal (1-2 pages) addressing the demonstrated need.
- A first degree in law or equivalent.
- A commitment to return to the home country.
- Strong English skills. The following minimum score is required, (test scores must be less than two years old):
- 580 TOEFL
- 237 TOEFLC
- 92 TOEFLiBT
- Evidence of leadership skills.
- At least two letters of recommendation from legal professionals in the home country.
- Official transcripts and degree statements.
- Resume or CV.
Application Form – How to Apply:
- Applicants may be required to participate in an interview via telephone or Skype.
- Please email application materials, and any questions you may have, to Barerifl@uw.edu.
Application Deadline: 15th February 2019
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of University of Washington 2019 Barer Institute Law Fellowship for Developing Countries – USA for more information.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019