Vodafone Ghana Latest Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Vodafone Ghana Latest Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vodafone Ghana Latest Recruitment 2018
Vodafone Ghana Recruiting For Warehouse Analyst
Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of telecommunications industry.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of managing a warehouse,
- University degree/HND in quantitative subject or Finance.
- Knowing inventory control systems
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Meeting physical requirements such as lifting, bending and standing for long periods.
- Knowing Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel.
- Knowledgeable in the use of accounting software and Microsoft packages
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019