Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2018 for IP Transport & Services Engineer – Jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2018
To be responsible for the architecture and design of the IP/MPLS backbone, IP transport access networks and IP services in adherence to relevant standards and best practice.
- Escalation point for difficulties in fault resolution and problem solving by operational staff.
- Assures the current and future integrity of the converged packet network (CPN) by:
- Defining and implementing solutions that aligns with best practice and future strategy.
- Ensuring internal and external suppliers, partners and customers are aware of best practice and future strategy and adhere to it.
- Review others work (e.g. Solutions Delivery and Operations teams) to ensure they are in line with best practice and future strategy.
- Recommends and drives improvement actions in line with Vodafone’s continuous improvement techniques.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on current network architecture and services.
- Delivery of the Vodafone Ghana IP/MPLS backbone network and IP transport access infrastructure.
- Support development of future strategy & roadmap documentation.
Knowledge, skills & Experience:
- University degree in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent qualification
- CCNA (mandatory)
- CCDP/CCNP, Project mgmt. (desirable)
- In-depth knowledge of IP technologies and services including Vodafone Converged Packet Network (CPN), GPON, DCN, Circuit Switched, Packet Switched core, virtualisation technologies.
- Experience of network and service planning, architecture, design, integration and acceptance test procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills