Vodafone Recruitment 2018 for Vodafone Cash Business Development Manager – Jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Vodafone Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vodafone Recruitment 2018
The Vodafone Cash Business Development Manager role is primarily responsible for growing revenue through the building of Key Customer relationships, identifying Business opportunities, negotiations and closing business deals.
The incumbent will own and manage the relationship with all strategic Business Customers across various industries such as the Banking sector and Government Institutions.
The candidate will be responsible for the development of Mobile Financial Services solutions for Enterprises, SMEs, NGOs and Public Sectors across the country
The candidate will develop and manage commercial strategies that will increase the number of business customers in line with business objectives.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased revenue
- Research and build relationships with new clients. (Government and Banking sector)
- Plan, approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Work VF Cash and VBS teams and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Stakeholder Management Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Research on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Key performance indicators
- Customer win-back from competition
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer retention
Knowledge Skills Technical Experience:
- Business Studies degree or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Sales (Territory Management)/Relationship management (preferably in Telecoms or Financial Sector)
- Consultative-Based Selling Skills
- Analytical thinker who can plan/execute action to exploit sales opportunities
- A solid understanding of how Vodafone Cash products can be applied to create commercial value in Customer businesses.
- Ability to present compelling business cases.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to ensure credibility with stakeholders
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout Vodafone Ghana and Customer Organisations
- Identification of Customer Needs and challenges
- Networking, Prospecting and Persuasion Skills
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More