Vodafone Recruitment 2019 for DMS Solutions Specialist
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Vodafone Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vodafone Recruitment 2019
Sitting within the Distribution Operation Centre (DOC) team, the role of The DMS Solutions Specialist functions as a liaison between Dealers and the Commercial function including Technology unit
The Individual will be responsible for the support and configuration of the Distribution Management System. They will perform projects relating to the configuration and enhancements of DMS and its integration to other systems. The Individual will work in all aspects of the DMS including daily support of operations and applications development and testing. Will work closely with the Warehouse, Loyalty, Operations, Technology and Finance teams in performing system modifications and configuration of the DMS to meet business needs
- Design and develop systems solutions that provide efficient communication and automated input for agents, dealers and management
- Writing, coding, testing and analyzing DMS software programs and applications, (Hands on programming for upgrade to DMS 2)
- Define, develop, test, analyze and maintain both new and current software applications, programming and integrating across multiple 3rd party systems: Data Collection, Distribution Management, Warehouse Electronic Forms
- Design and develop software solutions for Scratchcards, Loyalty, Distribution, Logistics, and other departments as needed. working with I.T. and user group partners to design, develop, and implement solutions
- Gather information about reporting needs and database requirements by following the operational work flow of a group
- Meet with Internal business community to understand business requirements –go on field visits to ensure workable systems.
- Understand business flows so that they would be in position to offer work-around options, procedural modifications as well as system modifications in order to address business needs.
- Develop functional business specifications that support a business/systems modification. The specification developed would be at a level where it would document the business need and is not a technical document. It is geared toward the business community, and is readable by the business community as well as the technical community to help define the business requirements.
- Work closely with IT and business partners to assure the timeliness for the completion of projects. Develop or oversee the development of user documentation and training material needed by the business community.
- Develop and execute integrated testing scripts. Coordinate with and incorporate business community into the testing process. Working closely with IT resources (internal and external) to assist with issue resolution when appropriate
- Progressively track and evaluate the quality of transactions flowing from each Product or service and establish the basis for portfolio review/rationalization therefrom
- Develop the framework for technical and commercial knowledge transfer and establish same as a key component of the employee performance management system for product portfolioImpact on the business
Work closely with commercial Units, IT & Technology Team, Revenue Assurance
Active participation in the local fit gap workshops, design activities, testing, deployment, optimisation and stabilisation of the business processes and Applications.
This involves working with functional units to:
- Identify key transformation requirements for functional units
- Identify key gaps between solution and end user and business requirements
- Work with Revenue Assurance to build resolutions processes
- Work with functional units to develop and deliver testing, training & transformation plans for e-distribution processes for implementation
- Build relationships within and outside business including local process experts & subject matter experts to facilitate seamless fit- gap analysis, design, testing and deploymentLeadership and teamwork
- Manage the support for DOC & Dealers
- Champion the DOC end-to-end frontline enabling processes
- Meet team deliverables and timelines as per the Implementation Plan for systems and processes.
- Manage the support for development of the entire sales channel in the Commercial Unit
- Work with the cross functional teams focusing on the development of all channelsInnovation and change
- Collaborate with functional units and business partners in the identification and delivery of new systems and customer experience solutions that align with the overall commercial strategy.
- Capability to operate in a changing environment and to drive significant change into the organization