Table of Contents
Westminster Full Tuition Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020 – UK
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Westminster Full Tuition Scholarships 2019/2020 – UK…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Westminster Full Tuition Scholarships 2019/2020
University of Westminster offers full scholarships for international students to study in UK, available for pursuing postgraduate degree level. The University offers a number of full tuition fee waiver scholarships to students if they are an exceptionally well-qualified student.
- Offered annually? Yes
- Type: Postgraduate
- Number of Scholarships: 1
- Sponsors: University of Westminster, UK
- Eligible Countries: EU/UK and international students can apply for these scholarships.
- To be taken at (country): University of Westminster UK
- Eligible Field of Study: Scholarships are provided any one courses offered by the University of Westminster in UK.
About Scholarship: Applicants can only apply for a scholarship at University of Westminster once you have been offered either a conditional or unconditional place on your chosen course. The university cannot consider your application for a scholarship if you have not already made an application for admission and been successfully offered a place on a course. Only apply for scholarships for which you are eligible – check the eligibility criteria for each scholarship, either in the brochure or on the website to make sure you qualify before applying.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at the University.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence, financial need and development case (if you are applying from a developing country).
Value of Scholarship: The University offers a number of full tuition fee waiver scholarships to you if you are an exceptionally well-qualified student. Please note that this covers tuition fees only, not living expenses or accommodation.
Duration of Scholarship: for the duration of the programme
Application Form – How to Apply:
Important Notes: Please note that this covers tuition fees only not living expenses or accommodation.
Application Deadline: 12th October, 2018
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of Westminster Full Tuition Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020 – UK for more information.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More