Winrock International works with people around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock matches innovative approaches in agriculture, natural resources management, clean energy and leadership for agriculture production, marketing and investment experts for an anticipated agricultural development programme that will focus on Northen Ghana.
Title: Operations Director
• Will be responsible for all financial, operational, and logistical aspects of the project
• This will include overseeing accounts and budget expenditures, providing grants oversight, overseeing procurement procedures and ensuring project adherence to local laws and donor regulations
• He/She will ensure proper administrative, financial, grants and procurement functioning
Qualification Required & Experience
• 10 years of experience leading accounting, procurement, operations and financial management of complex international development programmes
• Familiarity with USAID and DFID compliance requirements.
Location: Northern Ghana
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit a current CV and covering letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org With the position you are applying to in the subject line
Closing Date: 01 October, 2017
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019