Zormelo & Associates Vacancies 2018 for Operations Manager
Reporting to the Operation’s Director, the Job holder will be responsible for Assets Safety Cases and overall accountability for the safe, efficient & reliable operation of asset and associated facilities (Wells, Subsea & FPSO’s).
- Set and deliver Oil/gas production targets
- Deliver against all operational KPI’s
- Create an open and high quality Operations team delivering high levels of safety, integrity, production, maintenance, and cost performance.
- Deliver Operations Localisation Targets and Competency Framework
- Ensure high quality EHS systems and Safety Case are in-place and being adequately maintained.
- Represent the company at Joint Venture Government meetings
- Must have a Professional Degree in Engineering
- Extensive experience in production operations & maintenance
- Minimum of 20 years of experience offshore and/or deep water operations
- Minimum of 10 years of experience leading a large Operations team
- Minimum of 10 years in new developing country environments
- Used to new country environments
- High level production and operational skills honed in national and international roles
- Has had in-field OIM role or similar experience
- Deepwater operational experience, preferred FPSO but not essential
- Culturally sensitive and keen to develop national staff into senior roles
- West African experience beneficial
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019